Full Stack Java Developer works on a combination of new software application development and integration work. This will include the modification and optimization of code with a focus on performance. Candidate will perform agile based application development.
• Experience with microservices architecture
• Experience with Spring REST services / REST API's
• Experience with AWS
• Financial services and/or accounting experience/knowledge
• 5 Years of Java, Spring, SpringBoot
• Experience with Java backend and SQL Programming
- By Narayan Biswas
attended Class IX-X Tuition
"He is very committed in his work. He is very patient in making me understand the subject well. His commitment towards teaching and his attitude of responsibility has impressed me. "
Reply by Divesh
Thanks, Shriyash, I would really happy if my teaching would help you to crack the UPSC exam.
Answers by Divesh (3)
"Which is the best UPSC coaching institute in Kolkata?" in Exam Coaching/UPSC Exams Coaching, Exam Coaching/UPSC Exams Coaching/IAS (Indian Administrative Service) Coaching
Join ALS Online class in Kolkata.